International Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator
|Category||International Student Unit|
|Closing Date||June 30, 2019|
In this position, you will:
- Manage International Student Administration Processes
- Coordinate International Student Recruitment
- Monitor Compliance and Reporting
- Act in accordance with SuniTAFE values
- Strong knowledge and understanding of compliance requirements relating to international education and how the ESOS Act and National Code apply to recruitment and admissions processes.
- Demonstrated high level administration skills with the ability to maintain accurate data in accordance with strict legislative guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in international student admissions or student recruitment.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with a diverse multicultural cohort.
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing material for international audiences.
Manage the international student admissions processes and workflows related to receiving
and assessing applications, issuing offers and Confirmation of Enrolments using expert
knowledge based on policy, procedure and legislation.
- Maintain accurate PRISMS and student data as per legislative requirements and ensure compliance with the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act, National Code and other relevant standards.
- Coordinate international student marketing and recruitment by building and maintaining relationships with education agents, university partners and government, developing and implementing marketing and communications activities to meet growth targets.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description