The position will be located at the Institute’s Mildura campus. Under supervision, the appointee will be required to contribute to planning, marketing, teaching and assessing the Forklift Licence qualification. The appointee will work closely with the Educational Business Manager –Industries and Education Business Unit colleagues to ensure these programs are structured around client demand in Mildura and the surrounding regions.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Closing Date||June 30, 2019|
- Teach and assess students
- Meet registered RTO Standards & Contractual Requirements
- Provide student support
- Take part in Commercial activities
- Act in accordance with SuniTAFE values
How to ApplyCandidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
- A cover letter – tell us a bit about yourself and your experiences
- A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the how to apply page on the Victorian Government Careers website.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description