The Learning Coach reports to the Business Manager - Community & Personal Services (BM-CPS). This position will provide:
- One on one learning support, out of class, which will supplement the teaching of the subject undertaken in the classroom situation.
- Assist the student to understand and/or learn material presented in class.
- Reinforcement of learning through tutorial sessions to support the student stay on task and
- up to date with workload.
- Support to minimise stress that may occur in the learning environment.
|Category||Community and Personal Services|
|Job Type||Full Time / Fixed Term|
|Closing Date||July 31, 2019|
Key ResponsibilitiesOne on one learning support, out of class, which will supplement the teaching of the subject undertaken in the classroom situation.
- Assess the needs of the student in conjunction with student, teaching staff and BM-CPS.
- Liaise with teaching staff regarding additional learning needs or support that may be
- Provision of tuition outside of normal classroom hours to reinforce skills and theory covered in the classroom.
How to ApplyCandidates are always encouraged to apply for positions that match their particular skill set. When you are applying for a position at SuniTAFE you will need to supply the following information:
- A cover letter – tell us a bit about yourself and your experiences
- A current resume – demonstrating where you have worked and what you have done, be sure to include your professional references
- Copies of current qualifications – relating to the role you are applying for
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description
- For assistance addressing Key Selection Criteria please visit the how to apply page on the Victorian Government Careers website.
Please download the full position description here
Download Full Description